Facebook Instagram
Champagne Cuperly
Champagne Cuperly - l'histoire de la maison

A family's memory

CUPERLY House was founded in 1845. Initially located in Mourmelon-le-Petit, it was firstly a wines & spirits trading.
In the early 1900s, Robert CUPERLY began to acquire and to develop a vineyard in VERZY, flagship of the "Grand Cru" of the Montagne de Reims. He decided to create his own Champagne house and to focus on the development and the marketing of Champagne CUPERLY.

Jean CUPERLY succeeded him in 1940. Then, his son, Gérard, undertook to give a new impetus to the affair in 1967.
In 1997, Anne-Sophie Cuperly joined the house with her husband Sébastien LECCA.
In 2008, a new modern and highly functional building was constructed in PRUNAY.
Champagne CUPERLY moved in, in order to expand the production and to increase its proportion of exportations rate.

Illustration Champagne Cuperly
Illustration Champagne Cuperly Illustration Champagne Cuperly Illustration Champagne Cuperly